Third in our new “recipes” series: the Visa to India
- Original Passport (must have at least 2 blank visa pages).
- One original signed visa application.
- One copy of Austrian ´Meldezettel’.
- 1 recently taken passport photo (51mm x 51mm against a light background, maximum head size 3.5cm).
- 2 Letters of Invitation.
- Conference Organiser Clearance letter.
- Conference Organiser Clarification letter.
- Endorsement Letter from US employer on company letterhead.
- Copy of 3 months of bank statements.
- Copy of CV or resume.
- Flight and Hotel confirmations.
- Visa fee of 101.20 Euros in cash – no credit cards. Please bring extra cash.
Print all the above on 36 pages in A4 format, mourn the loss of a tree, then get psychologically ready to spend some time in a waiting room, at least twice.
Interesting that obtaining a visa to attend a conference is way more complex than a tourist visa.
Leave a Reply