This is the logo I use for our company in Vienna, The Weelo Factory OG:
I purchased the illustration online more than 10 years ago without thinking much, I just needed a logo.
As I wanted to see if I could evolve it, and considering I am no designer, I tried to ask Midjourney. I decided to go with a very simple prompt:
a steampunk tree with gears instead of leaves
The default version of Midjourney generated these four images:
I asked for variations of the one on the top right and got these:
I then selected the one on the top right again and upscaled it:
Finally, I asked for the maximum upscale for the same image:
Then I used the same prompt, adding the
--v 4 requirement to use the latest version of the model, and went through the same exact steps.
The first four:
Variations on the fourth one on the bottom right:
Upscaling the one on the top right:
I think we can say this thing is improving... fast!